Hi guys, and welcome to our blog! Please comment, we love comments! If you don't comment... we'll... We don't know what we'll do, but please comment! ^.^ Also, be sure to check out our YouTube channel ( Loudfamily5 )
Blogger Widgets

Friday, July 4, 2014

Footballrocks222 Is Quitting :(

Hey Jammers

Footballrocks222 is quitting. He got scammed. He lost his neon bow, his claw, his top hat, and his long black wristband.

We don't know who scammed him, because they left right after they said " Best flash gets my spike ". He flashed those items, and he thinks its a hack, because AFTER he canceled it, it said he got a necklace.

He worked really hard for those items, and he doesn't think it's fun to have to earn those items all over again.

Since Footballrocks222 is quitting, I won't be on Animal Jam as much, either. I will try to continue the blog... but I won't be posting every single day.

Footballrocks222 will still get on Animal Jam occasionally, but probably only once a couple of weeks.

We strongly recommend all blogs on our "Other Blogs" tab, especially...

Our cousin's blog
AJS
Animal Jam Cruise Ship
Animal Jam Whip

Hope y'all have a great 4th of July!



5 comments:

  1. AGAIN PLEASE DON'T QUIT IM BEGGING U COUSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Still glad you will be posting. I want to ban all the scammers and hackers in Jamaa right now. Hope you had a great fourth of July and hopefully you will play Animal Jam. I was hoping you would meet me on there. Thanks for posting my blog.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I removed it myself... not the author. wEIRD BLOGGER thing with comments

      Delete
  4. major glitch................. i keep seeing the same animals on every profile i search...

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Please don't bully other jammers and please no swearing. Thanks!