Hi guys, and welcome to our blog! Please comment, we love comments! If you don't comment... we'll... We don't know what we'll do, but please comment! ^.^ Also, be sure to check out our YouTube channel ( Loudfamily5 )
Blogger Widgets

Monday, March 24, 2014

Rare Shark Fin!

Hey guys!


Singingrocks89 here!


I'm SUPER busy today, so let's make this quick!
The RARE Shark Fin came out today, I love it!


From The Daily Explorer:

"Hello Jammers, what lovely teeth you have! How about this RARE SHARK FIN for today’s RARE ITEM MONDAY!
Did you know that sharks don’t have any bones? Sharks skeletons are made of a tissue that is more flexible and lighter than bones called, CARTILAGE. Sharks also have multiple rows of teeth! They often lose their teeth as they get older and new teeth grow, just like you!
What adventures are you going to have with your new shark fin?"

Well, bye jammers!




1 comment:

  1. Cool blog! I'm sorry about being late to contact you guys (I replied to you on my blog, but you probably didn't see it), but you can definitely post for my blog, Animal Jam Happenings. You can take any position you like, so please get back to me either by email or by commenting on any post or page on AJH!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Please don't bully other jammers and please no swearing. Thanks!