Hi guys, and welcome to our blog! Please comment, we love comments! If you don't comment... we'll... We don't know what we'll do, but please comment! ^.^ Also, be sure to check out our YouTube channel ( Loudfamily5 )
Blogger Widgets

Monday, April 14, 2014

Rare Leaf Necklace

Hey guys! Singingrocks89 here!

Sorry to publish such a late post, but I had choir after school today and I just finished up my homework...


Anyways, it's Rare Item Monday!

What's the rare??


 
The Rare Leaf Necklace! Just when I thought fall was over :)
 
 
And what I found on another blog:
 
10 things I know about you: 
1. You are reading this 
2. You are human 
 
3. You cant say the letter "p" without separating your lips 

 
4. You just attempted to do it 

 

6. You are laughing at yourself 

 

7. You have a smile on your face and you skipped number 5. 

 

8. You just checked to see if there was a number 5. 

 

9. You're laughing at this because you fell for it and everyone else did too 

 

10. Now copy and paste this to see who else falls for it


 

 

 
 

 Well, bye guys!
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Please don't bully other jammers and please no swearing. Thanks!