Hi guys, and welcome to our blog! Please comment, we love comments! If you don't comment... we'll... We don't know what we'll do, but please comment! ^.^ Also, be sure to check out our YouTube channel ( Loudfamily5 )
Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Underwater Drum Set

Hey guys! Singingrocks89 here!


Before we start, I would like to thank itspaypay44 for two gifts she sent me!




Thank you so much!
Anyways, what's new in shops?


The Underwater Drum Set, which can be found in Sunken Treasures. In my opinion, it's a pretty good price for a drum set!

Anyways, while I was playing Animal Jam today, I found ANOTHER awesome plushie collectors's den. I asked her permission to use it on here, and she said okay! So, here we go!

Sheila101's Den






She obviously spend a lot of time on this! If you see her, tell her it rocks and you saw it on our blog!

Also, we just got the results on our poll:


Some people obviously have a lot of gems!

Well, bye jammers! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Please don't bully other jammers and please no swearing. Thanks!