Hi guys, and welcome to our blog! Please comment, we love comments! If you don't comment... we'll... We don't know what we'll do, but please comment! ^.^ Also, be sure to check out our YouTube channel ( Loudfamily5 )
Blogger Widgets

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Lollipop Necklace & Silverpuppystar78

Hey Jammers!

Anyways, today's new item is located at the Summer Carnival.


The Lollipop Necklace, this is now for sale at the Summer Carnival, like it was last summer.

Anyways, one of my buddies attempted to scam me today... 

I got the whole conversation on photos.... I'll explain as we go along.









I was going to give her something small, like a ring, or Jamaaliday item. But of course she wanted my favorite item... So then I wouldn't trade it to her, and she went nuts, saying she was going to quit Animal Jam and give her buddies all of her stuff, and I was the reason she was quitting. Seem like a scam to y'all?


Between this, she went to my den to look at all my items... and tried to claim that my Rare Claw was my favorite item.




THEN she tried to get me to fall for it again by calling me a "scaredy cat"


Then she changed her mind about locking her den, and proceeded to ask me to trade her it. :/ I decided to flash her it.



And then I left.

Seem like a scam to you? It sure was. That's one way how to avoid scams.


Well, bye jammers!








4 comments:

  1. That was so rude of her :/ ya right - I don't think she would "quit aj" because of an item that she didn't get.

    wow some weird peeps out there.
    And hello, I came to your blog XD

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Please don't bully other jammers and please no swearing. Thanks!