Hi guys, and welcome to our blog! Please comment, we love comments! If you don't comment... we'll... We don't know what we'll do, but please comment! ^.^ Also, be sure to check out our YouTube channel ( Loudfamily5 )
Blogger Widgets

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pearl Birthstone, Weird Glitch, & WootMoo!

Hey Jammers!

What's new in shops?

Well, since it is the 1st of June, the Pearl Birthstone came out!

Available in Epic Wonders

Which makes me one step closer to completing my collection... and I have a long way to go!


I was playing around with my trade list today, and I noticed this odd little glitch...


So the Nature Archway's new name is "Feathered Mask"? Hmm... that's weird... I don't even have a Feathered Mask ON my trade list!


And while Footballrocks222 was at a giveaway at someone's den... guess who we saw! 


Wow!

And then guess what's even crazier?

While I was trading, I saw him again!



Well, bye jammers!








2 comments:

  1. That's okay if you're still a long away from collecting all the birth stones :-D! Actually, to me it's good youn are being patient :-).

    Yay! Did you know that the Nature Archway is now called Feathered Mask, and vice versa, even! :p. Just kidding, that is really a silly glitch xD!

    Woah, it's WootMoo! I met Snowyclaw once, but she was quite busy. Ah, memories...

    Ooh, another WootMoo? Actually, they're the same person xD! Wait a go c-:!

    ~♥biamorawesom3♥~
    P.S., it's too hot - I really need ice cream! xD

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Please don't bully other jammers and please no swearing. Thanks!